Monday, October 6, 2008

My hari raya experience...

firstly before i tell about my hari raya, i want to wish selamat hari raya & maaf zahir batin to miss syaz and all my friend.
This is my first time celebration very shortly hari raya in my life,it is only 3 day...however, i don't care about it because this is my responsibility as student...
Every year, my hari raya is much of experience, but this year is very diffrent, i don't what is diffrent...first in my hari raya, i go to mosque to perform hari raya pray...after that i and my friend join my marhaban group..Every year i join this group to... after finish marhaban, i and my brother go to shopping mall to watch movie, but the ticket that movie i want to watch is sold out, the situation make me so angry,hahaaa....the second day hari raya, i went to my relative home...and the night i go to my old friend..i met all my old friend at the night..i tell them my experience at uitm..hehehee...and the last day i just only stay at home...and the night i went to bus stand to back to trengganu.......urmmmmmm
that is my experience in hari raya....and the last Malaysia boleh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: